- Clearly fill out the application form and waiver and sign the front.
- Be sure to sign the back side (WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT).
- You must furnish a copy of your official State ID. A background check will be performed.
- You must take the range safety course. Your sponsor may provide the training at any time. Otherwise, the course will be given at 9:00 AM before the 10:00 TLGC monthly meeting, on the first Sunday each month unless it falls on a holiday. Any Sunday from 9am to 1pm or Tuesdays after 4:30pm. If you are unable to attend the safety course prior to a meeting, you may contact the TLGC Secretary to set up an alternate time.
- The person you have the opportunity to discuss the risks, hazards and dangers with, must sign the back as a witness. This could be your sponsor, the range safety instructor, or other active members.
- Sponsor (an active TLGC member) sign and date the front bottom of the form.
- Sponsor must verify that the applicant has taken the range safety course and verify that the range safety course instructor has signed the application. Sponsor can give the range safety course and sign this section.
- Sponsor must verify that the (WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND HOLD HARMLESS AGREEMENT) witness section has been signed.
- Sponsor must verify that the applicant has provided a copy of their official State ID.
Your application will be delayed if all tasks are not complete!
Deliver the form by mail or hand delivery to TLGC with the appropriate fees. If your application is denied, the dues portion of the funds will be returned. The application fee is non-refundable.
You are highly encouraged to attend the monthly meeting when your application will be presented to the active membership for approval (first monthly meeting following application submittal). If you are unable to attend, your sponsor must be present to allow your application to come up for a vote.
After approval, a TLGC officer will send a probationary membership card with an information letter.
New members are voted in at the monthly meeting held at 10am on the first Sunday of the month unless it falls on a holiday. See the Events page for the next meeting.
Download Membership Application and Instructions
Need to pay your membership dues?